New Layout New Hope

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010's trip

Hello people,

i think this is the longest blog i've ever had (with pictures la). Before i begin, i would like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Selangan Tazkirah sat,
Kepada sesiapa yg ske menyambut new year, harap berhenti daripada tabiat tersebut kerana menyambut new year ini umpama menyambut kelahiran Tuhan org Kristian. Sesiapa yg dh tau tetapi still melakukannye, hukumnya MURTAD dan sesiapa yg belum tau akannya, maka org tersebut dihukum Fasiq/berdosa besar.
Now i felt so guilty to write this blog, but i think this is my last new year's celebration.

p/s: i knew this tru my friend

At 8.30 AM, i went to the terminal and we leave Muadzam at about 8.45 AM, the bus late again as usual.
The journey to KL consumed about 5 hours long. Very exhausting and pening. Good thing the bus always stop at Kuala Pilah for half an hour.

Then we arrived at KL at 1.00 PM something. The plan is going well until wanie's paksu wat hal..sebenarnyer parents die yg wat hal. so wanie have to wait for her paksu to sent them to KL form Segamat.

We lepak at the mall (i forgot the name) in front of the Hentian Putra until wanie arrives. We went to Sungei Wang and jalan2 kat situ. There, i accidentally buy a new watch for myself because i cannot stand the smell of the watches(merepek). I bought the whining watch which is very cool to me as we need to whine it to make it move. The brand is Bregeuf tagged RM125 the cost.

Khai went for shopping.

After that, we went to a Nasi Ayam Restaurant in front of the BB PLAZA..Sedap Gile Nasi Ayam die..but kind of expensive.

Finished eating, got a call from wanie saying that she will waits us at KL Sentral. kitorang pon pegi je la..She said that her pak cu will take our luggage before we go to the curve. Sampai2, pak su die dh belah. Wanie said that she asked her pakcu to go because tomorrow her pakcu shift at morning. Frustrated and disappointed because we had to sacrifice RM10 to keep our luggage at KL biar la..

Then we rushed out of the KL sentral to catch the Rapid KL bus to reach the curve. The bus only stop at OU and we had to walk from there to the curve. Along the walk, we managed to see a concert held in front of OU. The situation at that night was very bising and full of people. All are waiting for the new year's countdown. The clock showed 11.55 PM as we arrived at the curve. The situation is really uncontrollable (costing). We wait and wait until the clock reach 12 in the morning..Poof!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to the World!!

The condition is like we are in the oversea (just a dream). People spray each other with the bubble sprayer (ntah touch up lg, but the fact it is a sprayer). We screamed like hell except for Ain la..she is a very religious girl not knowing that the new year's celebration is like this..haha..

After that, we lepak inside the mall and taking pictures cam ape tah..haha

Lps dh penat bergmbar, we lepak at Mcd until 5AM and khai's sis came to pick us up and sent us to KL Sentral back to get our luggage. Very tiring but Best! We take KTM to Bandar Tasik Selatan, from there we take a cab to reach wanie's aunty apartment.

After Solat Jumaat, we went for swimming. I'd experienced 'cram' kat kakiku after an hour swimming. Gile kan?Mungkin dh lame tak jejakkan kaki kt dlm air kot. After penat swimming, mak su serves us keropok goreng for tea time. We ate it while watching Ninja Assassin. Best gile kot cite tuh. i watched that movie twice kot. After we had our maghrib prayer (jama' serta Qasar), we move to our next destination which Mya's house.

Her house is at Putajaya located near Najib (Malaysian Prime Minister), Zahid Hamidi's (Defense Minister)house where all the the big people live. From Bandar Tasik Selatan, we take KLIA express to reach Putrajaya. As we arrived at Mya's house, i was amazed with her family's lifestyle (my taste la), i mean modern+western. Her family had a barbecue and we came to her house to finish all that foods..haha..

Stomach full of hot dogs, potato salad, ayam, beef and udang, we went upstairs to watch her LG plasma TV. About 11PM, we decided to watch movie at Alamanda (my memories) but all the tickets have been sold out(i guessed), then we went to bowling's place but all of the lane was full. We went back with frustration(kot). Sebenarnye dh penat nk kuar lg..So, smpai kat umah Mya, kitorang makan lg..haha..nafsu Kuda..Around 1AM, kitorang tido smpai la kol 8pg..missed Subuh again (tak tau kiblat katne). Wanie and Ain had to go back to her mak su's.

I woke up early that morning and play my PSP while waiting for Safuan and Khai to get awake. At noon, we had lunch together with mya's family..segan gak ar aku. After that Mya and her boyfriend, Buncit sent us to the KL Sentral and we went back to Hentian Putra by KTM. There, we met wanie and ain.

We arrived at Muadzam at about 9.45PM..
Tired but enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana meng-omen =)