New Layout New Hope

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

nk lg markah..

i haven't write my blog for 3 days, busy with the english and business maths midterm,


Today is a bit frustrating but kinda 'redha' je la, be grateful to Allah that had given you the permission to get that marks.



Of course la Alhamdullillah,i got 49.17/60 for the costing midterm marks, frustrating because i didn't get 50 something for my marks, that's my target but i missed it already..biaq lah!!(loghat kedah). tadi i SMS my mom about my marks and she said, "apesal terok sgt ni?". then, i malas nk balas blk because my mom ni jenis high expectation sket, she expects me higher like my sis. 


The reality is i'm not as good or let me say PERFECT like my sis. I cannot be like her. Between me and her, there's a lot of differences like she's hardworking person but i'm a lazy bum, she loves to read books/stories but i hate reading. That are the major/critical/contrast/comparison between me and my sister.


Takpe2, midterm marks carries only 20%, if i kira, i got 16 over 20. ok la tuh..more than 15. nnti final exam kite pulun smpai habis until the vein in my brain stretched to the max.haha..smpai gila leh gak..


And another one, markah utk quiz 1 and 2 QA, dua2 terok and cam rubbish. Aku xleh nk accept la..inilah the consequences yg aku dpt kerana terlalu ambil mudah subjek maths ni or people said take for granted, x wat latihan kot..aku bace pastu teros amik quiz..igt STAR abes la..haha..take that la..that is for thinking that maths is easy and no need to do execises..


i'm totally wrong and i realised how important to do exercises. I heard people said that if you do a lot of exercises regarding maths problems, you can sharpen your brain. That's what people say la, x tau la btol ke x..kene try la..


I have some stories about Hazim Mahayadin, he's my ex classmate in 2008, kelas 5 bestari. Sebelom die jd STAR dlm klas aku, die dlu tyme f2 klas bwh dr aku..mm..i always look down on people, that's why i'd been given fate like this..so bile naik f3 die masuk klas aku. Aku pon agak suprising la..but still i look down on him.


One day, aku lepak la kat meja die, because meja kitorang dlm formation group, ala mcm kat kinder garden. Aku selalu lepak kat group die sbb kat situ ade Zul, dulu aku mmg baik ngan zul nih..every time i lepak kat group die, aku mesti nmpak die tgh wat latihan maths..klu die xde kat meja die, buku latihan maths die confirm ade ats meja die..i think he's too obsess with maths kot..haha..but the thing that i wanna to tell you is, after he made that as his routine, his brain become sharper and brighter. Bile dh masuk f4, die dh jd STAR klas..HEBAT KAN?


p/s: die skrnag dh ade kat UK (bukan ulu klang tau)


So, the moral of the story, kite takleh amik something tu sebagai bende yg mudah even though kite berkemahiran dlm subjek tertentu, but a hardworking person produces a good result.


Jom kite jd rajin...*serious*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana meng-omen =)