New Layout New Hope

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Off to KL..

I woke up late this morning as i was shocked and panicked when i saw the time is already 8.00am..my bus ticket was at 8.30am!! i'm totally late and already missed the uniten bus,, i cannot spend Rm5 for the taxi only for myself as you all know about my financial status,,i'm a bit broke right now and i have to do something,,

i've worked out 'something' which will recover my status like in the macroeconomics>trough to peak>economic expansion>haha..which later i will prevail it to you about it.

I asked Norizan to send me to the terminal------------------------

Izzah sat beside me in the bus, we talked non-stop until we arrived at KL. Later on we went to TS(times square).
Before that, i went for jumaat prayer while izzah waits me at KL sentral at the mosque inside a school(i think it is a secondary school). I stepped in and i've been distracted by a small voice said,"weyh2!!...", then i turned around and saw a man dressing a uniform like a guard, then he said,"bukak bag besar tu jap(slank indon)". Then, i opened my bag and he saw my bedak,deodorant,comforter and he said,"ok2..". He just went off just like that,,mcm fcuk..

DIE IGT AKU BWK BOM NK LETOPKAN SEKOLAH TU KE??

ORG GILA!
BANGANG NYE INDON!

After solat jumaat, i went to met izzah at KL sentral and we went together to TS..There, we managed to get another 2 shops..not confirmed yet..haha..then we take monorail to go to Bukit Bintang,,from the station we walked to Sg. wang. We felt very tired searching for the shops, then we decided to jalan2 je ah..

I'm hungry for chillis(recomended by khai), then canny told me there's chillis at the KLCC...so we went to KLCC by walking from the sg. wang and pavi..pnat seyh..



(bahase)setibanye kami di sana, ramai org la pulak..x jd la mkn..pastu kami mkn kat SUBWAY sudeyh..heheh(bwat pnat je jln2 kaki jauh2)

pastu dh kenyang,,balik..aku tiba di rumah kol 10Pm lebih..

2 comments:

Terima kasih kerana meng-omen =)