New Layout New Hope

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A clear sky day...

Time: 4.22 PM
Date: 24/12/09
Venue: Bistari Apartment (in the room)
Weather's condition: not so bad la..shady


I woke up 3 times after every time my alarm shouted at me, but my body won't let me. So, i slept until 8.30AM when zaim called me to breakfast with him. 


I'm too exhausted thinking about my costing midterm yesterday, how so frustrated i am when i can't answer all the questions properly makes me feel so damn worried, until right now. Too bad that i just studied 'ala kadar' and the results, i faced difficulties in the exam, my bad. There's nothing i could do to fix this thing.


But, one thing that makes me pissed off a little, when i ask my lecturer about how hard is the paper and she said to me, "Ala..kamu bace saje sume tutorial yg kamu dh buat kat klas,". Then i did what she told me to, but all the questions that came out are all damn rubbish. Not one question that is similar to what we did in class. 
FU***x300


So, yesterday ended in a cold way.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After breakfast, i went to zaim's room to play siege towers (DOTA) tru LAN. Kalah terok..haha..first timer kot..xpe2..bleh improve..no worries..you'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana meng-omen =)